Zizzi is a UK-based chain of restaurants that offers Italian cuisine-inspired recipes. It is a heavenly place for Italian food lovers. Zizzi was founded in 1999 and now the chain has more than 130 restaurants across UK and Republic of Ireland. The chain of restaurants offers a great variety of Italian-inspired cuisines which include a variety of pasta recipes, grills, garlic breads, starters, salads, desserts, fries, drinks, and much more.
Main competitors of Zizzi include Prezzo, Pizza Express and Strada but Zizzi has left its competitors far behind. Because of its delicious recipes, the chain of restaurants is quickly expanding in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
This food enterprise also maintains an aesthetic website where you can search for its delicious food recipes and can order online. And you can also collect your order from your desired restaurant as the chain offers free and fast click and collect service.
How Does it Work
If you want to order online your recipe from Zizzi then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.zizzi.co.uk/takeaway’ and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food from your desired restaurant.
- Select Your Food from the Menu
Visit the website and look up for the menu and then select your desired recipe. Now proceed with your online payment and complete the process.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. This delivery is free and you can collect your food from your desired restaurant as per your chosen delivery timings on the same day.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After choosing click and collect delivery, now choose your desired collection restaurant. For selection your desired restaurant, provide your address and all your nearby restaurants will pop-up and now you have to only select the collection point. You can collect your order from any of the 130 Zizzi restaurants across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Zizzi Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email and SMS (if you have provided them your phone number) containing information like your barcode, order number, order details, and collection restaurant. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive as per your desired collection time.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen restaurant to pick up your food, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your food at the restaurants during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Zizzi Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Zizzi Click and Collect Service.
- Fast Delivery
- Free Delivery
Wrapping it Up
Zizzi is one of the favorite chains of Italian-inspired food restaurants in the UK and you can collect your food from your preferred nearby restaurant via its free and fast click and collect service. Still have questions? Ask for help