Zara is a well known fashion retail company that is associated with the Inditex group — one of the world’s largest distribution groups. Zara is a multinational clothing and fashion brands that also operates in the UK. The multinational brand offers a wide range of products such as men’s clothing, women’s clothing, kids’ clothing, footwear and other accessories. In addition to clothing and footwear products, Zara also offers attractive home ware products.
Zara fashion retailer is not only popular for its attractive and quality clothing products but the store has also the most extensive delivery slots in the UK. Besides home delivery slots, Zara also offers a ‘click & collect’ service for its customers to pick up their goods they have ordered online from one of its collection points in the United Kingdom.
With the click and collect delivery option, your order can be ready for collection within two to three working days.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Zara and collect your goods from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘www.zara.com/uk/’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods physically from your desired collection point.
- Select and Order Your Goods
Visit https://www.zara.com/uk/ and select your desired products. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and Collect of Zara is free of cost and you will be able to collect your goods within two to three working days with this delivery slot.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection location from a range of collection points.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Zara Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your QR code, order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within two to three working days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email, e-receipt, and QR code.
- If someone else will collect your order then he/she must be in possession of a valid ID proof.
Benefits of Using Zara Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using River Island Click and Collect Service.
- Pay Online for your order
- Free service
- Collection from your desired location
The click and collect service of Zara is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK as well as international consumers and therefore the retailer has quickly expanding across the country and beyond the UK borders. Read more: