They say, ‘book is the best friend’ but alas, in this digital age book reading is on the decline. Now we have our phones, iPods, and other devices for our company. But Waterstones has once again tried to patch up between us and our best friends- books.
Waterstones is a British book retailer that operates in the UK and some other European countries. It was established in 1982 and it has approximately now 283 bookshops across the UK. The retailer offers a range of books like bestsellers, fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, educational stuff, stationery, and gifts.
Besides physical shops, the retailer has also a secure and aesthetic website where you can shop online from the comfort of your couch. You can pick any of the products from any of its 283 locations via its click-and-collect delivery service.
How does Waterstones Click and Collect Work
If you want to shop online from Waterstones and collect your goods from a nearby Waterstones store then you have to visit its website ‘www.waterstones.com’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your books physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Books
Visit waterstones.com and select your desired books. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option.
- Choose Your Preferred Bookshop
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any Waterstones bookshop in the United Kingdom. The click and collect service is available for all Waterstones bookshops and it is completely free of cost. You can receive only one book at a time via this delivery option and for more books or multiple copies of the same book, you have to place separate orders. With click and collect service, you will be able to collect your books from any of Waterstones bookshops within 2 hours to two working days.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Waterstones Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within two hours to two working days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the email notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email or order number or simply your smartphone.
- Finally, you can receive your click and collect order only in the shop’s working hours.
Benefits of Using Waterstones Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Waterstones Click and Collect Service.
- Free Collection
- Pay at the Shop after receiving books
- Collection from your desired location
The click and collect service of Waterstones is an amazing service that is facilitating its avid-reader consumers and therefore the retailer is quickly expanding across the country and Europe. For more information, please visit https://www.waterstones.com/help/click-and-collect/27