How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Waterstones and collect your goods from a nearby Waterstones store then you have to visit its website waterstones.com for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your books physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Books
Visit waterstones.com and select your desired books. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option.
- Find your book and select click and collect.
- Select your prefer shop or enter your postcode or town/city name to search for the nearest shop.
- Write your details and your preferred way of contact and submit your reservation.
- Now that your reservation is placed, the bookshop will notified you when your book is ready to collect.
- Once you want to collect your order, bring your Click & Collect Order Number with you (a printed copy of your confirmation email or on your phone)
Please note that, Click & Collect is possible for one item at a time.
Benefits of Using Waterstones Click and Collect Service:
Following are the benefits of using Waterstones Click and Collect Service.
- Free Collection
- Pay at the Shop after receiving books
- Collection from your desired location
To Wrap it Up:
The click and collect service of Waterstones is an amazing service that is facilitating its avid-reader consumers and therefore the retailer is quickly expanding across the country and Europe.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below,
Ask for help