Tu clothing is one of the popular apparel retailers in the UK. Tu not only operates in the UK but it has also business operations in the Republic of Ireland.
It also one of the most renowned apparel stores in the UK that offers a wide range of products such as men’s clothing, women’s clothing, kids’ clothing, footwear and other accessories. Besides these products, the brand also sells school uniforms, and babies’ products. The brand is not only popular for its attractive and quality clothing products but the store has also the most extensive delivery slots in the UK. Besides home delivery slots, Tu also offers a ‘click & collect’ service for its customers to pick up their goods they have ordered online from one of its collection points in the United Kingdom.
With the click and collect delivery option, your order can be ready for collection within 3 to 5 working days and if you have chosen next day click and collect then it will be ready for collection the next working day.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Tu and collect your goods from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods physically from your desired collection point.
- Select and Order Your Goods
Visit https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/ and select your desired products. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. The delivery will cost you nothing if your order exceeds 20 pounds and your order will be ready for collection within 3 to 5 working days. But in case next day collection, you order will be ready for collection the next day.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any of the participating Sainsbury’s or Sainsbury’s in Argos stores in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Tu Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email and/or text (if you have provided them your phone number) containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 3 to 5 working days but if you have selected next day click and collect then you will receive your order next day.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text message.
Benefits of Using Tu Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Tu Click and Collect Service.
- Pay Online
- Collection from your desired location
Wrapping it Up
The click and collect service of Tu is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK customers and therefore the retailer is quickly expanding across the UK.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below