Travis Perkins is headquartered in Northampton. It is a heavenly place for builders as the British builders’ merchant and home improvement retailer that has over two hundred history. The company was established in 1797 and with time, it has evolved into one of the giant builders’ merchant and home improvement retailers. The company has now more than 560 branches across the UK and it also have a strong online presence as it is maintaining a great website – www.travisperkins.co.uk .
The company is one of the largest suppliers to the UK’s building and construction industry. Travis Perkins offers a range of products to the UK citizens including building materials, plumbing and heating, landscaping materials, timber and sheet materials, painting and decorating, dry lining and insulation, doors and joinery, and hand and power tools.
Besides, its diverse and varied products, the company also has great delivery options including click and collect service. With its click and collect service, you can collect your order from any of the Travis Perkins locations across the UK within one hour!
How does it Work
If you want to order online your construction goods from Travis Perkins then you have to visit its website www.travisperkins.co.uk and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods from your desired collection store.
- Select Your Goods
Visit www.travisperkins.co.uk and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to check out page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. If your goods are available in the store then your order will be ready within one hour. However, if your goods are out of stock then it can take up 3 to 5 working days
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting click and collect delivery option, choose your favorite collection store. You can collect your order from any of the 560 Travis Perkins stores across the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Travis Perkins Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within one hour but if your order is out of stock then you have to wait for 3-5 working days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and a valid photographic ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the branches during opening hours.
- If you are unable to collect your order within 24 hours, the store will contact you to confirm you are still collecting them. If you didn’t collect your goods within 5 working days then your order will be canceled and will be refunded as per refund policy.
Benefits of Using Travis Perkins Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Travis Perkins Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order within one hour
- Pay online for your order
Travis Perkins is one of the best builders’ merchant and home improvement in the UK and the most amazing feature of this company is that you can collect your goods within one hour from your preferred nearby Travis Perkins store. For more information, please visit https://www.travisperkins.co.uk/content/click-and-collect