Companies like TradePoint have made it easier to construct and decorate homes. TradePoint is a UK based company that offers both construction and decoration products and services.
TradePoint has more than 300 physical stores across the UK and its products range from construction materials, construction tools, tiling, doors, paving, sheds, fencing and other decoration products. Besides these products, TradePoint also offers services like brick matching, timber cutting, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom planning, and doors and windows measurement and much more. Because of its varied products and services, TradePoint has become one of the favorite construction companies of the Brits.
The company also offers one of the convenient and free click and collect services across the UK.
How Does it Work
If you want to shop online from TradePoint and collect your goods from one of its stores then you have to visit its website ‘www.trade-point.co.uk’ for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit trade-point.co.uk for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired product(s) and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. This delivery option will enable you to collect your goods from your nearest TradePoint store within one hour days from the time of your order’s placement. The click and collect delivery is completely free of cost.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any TradePoint store in the United Kingdom. There are more than 300 TradePoint stores in the UK.
What You Need to Know about Picking your TradePoint Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within one hour and if you have placed your order within an hour of the store closing, your items will be available the next day.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification email (ready to collect email) telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and valid proof of ID.
- If you are unable to collect your order within seven days then your order will be automatically canceled and you will receive your refund as per your original payment method.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at TradePoint during opening hours.
Benefits of Using TradePoint Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using TradePoint Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby TradePoint store
- Online payment for your order
- Quick Delivery
- Free of Cost
Wrapping it Up
Click & Collect service of TradePoint provides you the opportunity of having your desired construction goods at your nearest store. For more information, please visit https://www.trade-point.co.uk/click-collect