Every one of us desire to live in a better home. And renovation is at heart of the home improvements. During renovation, tiles are an important component and for finding attractive and economical tiles, serious effort is needed.
But thanks to online tiles stores like Topps Tiles which has simplified the purchase of tiles. Topps Tiles is a UK-based tiles business that has over 320 physical stores across the UK. Besides, it has also an online store where you can buy from a range of tiles. The brand offers a wide range of tiles and related products like bathroom tiles, outdoor tiles, kitchen tiles, floor tiles, wall tiles, mosaic tiles, natural stones, fixing and finishing products, and much more. You can get free sample delivery from its website. Besides consumer buying, if you want to run a tile business then you can also buy from them on wholesale rates.
In addition to its great products, Topps Tiles also offers several delivery options including the click and collect service. The click and collect service of the brand operates almost in every location of the UK.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Topps Tiles and collect your goods from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘www.toppstiles.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your order physically from your desired location.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit the website and place your online order. After landing on its product page, select your desired tiles or other products and add them to your cart. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery slot is only available for all products save some exceptions. The click and collect service is free of cost irrespective of your order’s value.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection point, which can be any of the 320 Topps Tiles stores in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Topps Tiles Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need them to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected as per your chosen delivery slot.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification via email and may be a call from the store, if you have provided them your phone number.
- After receiving the notification/call, head to your chosen collection store to pick up your goods, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you can collect your goods from the store within working hours and if you don’t collect your order within 7 working days then your order will be automatically canceled.
Benefits of Using Topps Tiles Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Topps Tiles Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby collection point
- Convenient Delivery
- Pay for your order online
- Free of Cost
The swift and varied click and collect delivery time slots of Topps Tiles have made it a preferred tiles store across the UK.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below