TK Maxx Apparel Company is a subsidiary of the American TJX Companies. Now TK Maxx has become an international retailer with over 500 stores throughout the United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, and the Netherlands. At present, it has more than 650 physical stores across these countries besides its website. It was established in 1994 and is headquartered in Hertfordshire, UK.
This multinational clothing and home goods retailer offers a range of men’s, kids’, and women’s clothing including tops, shirts, dresses, and playsuits. Besides clothing, the brand also sells footwear and bedding, domestics, furniture, and giftware.
TK Maxx offers both home deliveries and a click and collect service. Home delivery slots consist of standard UK delivery and Next day delivery. With the click and collect delivery option, your order can be ready for collection within 3 working days.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from TK Maxx and collect your products from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your order physically from your desired collection store.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit the website and select your desired products. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. This delivery will cost you 1.99 pounds but this will be free, if your order is of 50 pounds or more. With this delivery, you will get your goods within 3 working days of the order’s placement.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any of the TK Maxx’s stores in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your TK Maxx Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order. You will also get a text message if you have provided them your phone number.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 3 working days
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your order, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text message, and a valid photographic ID.
Benefits of Using TK Maxx Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using TK Maxx Click and Collect Service.
- Pay Online
- Collection from your desired location
To Wrap it Up
The click and collect service of TK Maxx is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK consumers and therefore the fashion and lifestyle brand is quickly expanding across the country.