Furniture and mini-gardens give an aesthetic look and feel to our homes. The Range retailer is meant for increasing the aesthetic aspects of our homes. The Range is a UK based retail business dealing with furniture, gardening, and leisure products.
In 1980, The Range was started out as an open-air market and in 1989; its first physical store was opened at Sugar Mill Business Park on Billacombe Road, Plymouth. Since then, the retailer business kept the impressive expansion rate and now it has more than 180 stores in the UK and Ireland. The Range offers many products including kitchen accessories, gardening tools and furniture, home ware, home furniture, and much more. Because of its varied products and convenience, The Range has become one of the largest gardening and home ware retailers of the UK.
The retailer also offers one of the fastest order and collect (click and collect) services across the UK.
How Does it Work
If you want to shop online from The Range and collect your goods from a collection point then you have to visit its website ‘www.therange.co.uk’ for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit therange.co.uk for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired product(s) and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the order and collect delivery option. This delivery option will enable you to collect your goods from your nearest The Range store within two days from the date of your order’s placement. The cost of click and collect is 3.95 pounds for a single order regardless of how many items you purchase. This delivery option is only for small and regular stuff.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any The Range store in the United Kingdom. There are more than 180 The Range stores in the UK and Ireland.
What You Need to Know about Picking your The Range Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within two days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification email (ready to collect email) telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and valid proof of ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at The Range stores during opening hours.
Benefits of Using The Range Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using The Range Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby The Range store within two days
- Online payment for your order
Wrapping it Up
Click & Collect service of The Range provides you the opportunity of having your desired furniture and leisure goods at your convenience.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below