TGI Friday stands for “Thank God It’s Friday”. Some may take TGI Friday for “Thank Goodness it’s Friday.” Whether you believe in the first one or the second, you must be thankful for Friday’s delicious fast food and other yummy recipes.
TGI Fridays which is popular as FRIDAYS in the United Kingdom is an American restaurant chain focusing on casual dining. The company is owned by TriArtisan Capital, a New York-based private equity firm that purchased the company from Sentinel Partners in October 2019. You can enjoy casual dining both in the restaurant or can order any of your favorite dishes online and later collect it from your nearest Friday restaurant as the restaurant chain also offers the click and collect service besides home delivery.
How Does it Work
For availing of TGI Friday food & drink click and collect takeaway service, you have to visit its website ‘www.tgifridays.co.uk’ and place an online order and then follow the following steps.
- Select and Order Your Food Item (s)
Visit tgifridays.co.uk for placing your online order. After landing on its product page, select your desired recipe from the menu and book a slot online. Then proceed to check out.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, pay online by card and choose the click and collect delivery option.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After completing your order online, you have to show up at the restaurant where a team member will guide you to your completed order. Some of the TGI Friday restaurants do not offer the click and collect service and you can search for all the restaurants with the click and collect service on the website.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your TGI Friday Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your barcode, order number, order details, and collection restaurant. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive on the same day.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- If you are purchasing alcohol you will need to bring a photographic ID (e.g. a passport or driver’s license) — if you’re lucky enough to look under 25, we will be required to ask you for ID. However, you will not need an ID if you are only ordering food.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the restaurants during opening hours.
Benefits of Using TGI Friday Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the TGI Friday Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby restaurant
- Free of Cost
- Can earn Friday Stripes
- Pay for your order online
With the click and collect service of TGI Friday, you can enjoy your favorite food on your couch while watching your favorite show or movie.