How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Superdrug and collect your goods from a collection point then you have to visit its website superdrug.com for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit superdrug.com for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired product(s) and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery option has a further three sub-options.
- Click and Collect in 30 minutes: If you select this delivery option, then your order will be ready for collection in 30 minutes from the placement of your order. This click-and-collect delivery is free of cost but it is available in selected stores only.
- Next day Click and Collect: In this click and collect delivery slot, your order will be ready for collection on next day from your preferred store. The delivery option is available from Monday to Friday except for Bank Holidays. For availing, next day click and collect, you must place your order before 8 pm (4:30 pm in Northern Ireland). Orders placed on Friday after 8 pm, Saturday or Sunday will be available to collect by Tuesday after 1 pm). The cost of this delivery is 1.5 pounds for orders less than 15 pounds and is free for orders exceeding 15 pounds.
- Standard Click and Collect: The standard click and collect is free of cost and in this delivery slot, your order will be ready to pick up in 3 to 4 working days but you must place your order before 8 pm.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting any of the above click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any Superdrug store in the United Kingdom. There are more than 800 Superdrug stores in the UK, with this you can pick up your order anywhere in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Superdrug Click and Collect Order:
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive as per your selected click and collect delivery option.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at Superdrug stores during opening hours.
Click & Collect service of Superdrug provides you the opportunity of having your desired health products at your convenience.