How does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Subway and collect your food from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website subway.com for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food physically from your desired collection store.
- Select and Order Your Food
Visit the website and select your desired sandwich or wrap. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect (store pick up) delivery option. This delivery slot is free and your order will be ready for collection within two hours.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any of the Subway’s franchises in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Subway Click and Collect Order:
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order. You will also get a text message if you have provided them your phone number.
- Your order is expected to arrive within two hours.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your food, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text message, and a valid photographic ID.
Benefits of Using Subway Click and Collect Service:
Following are the benefits of using Subway Click and Collect Service.
- Pay Online
- Free delivery
The click and collect service of Subway is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK consumers and therefore the food business is quickly expanding across the country.