Since the start of the 21st century, fast food is becoming more popular and in fact, it has become a norm today in almost every region and country of the world. Among fast foods, sandwiches and wraps are liked by most of us. And keeping the consumers eating preferences in their mind, many sandwiches and wraps brands have popped up in almost every country of the World.
Subway is one such popular fast food brand that also operates in the UK. Subway was established in 1965 in the US with the name of Pete’s Super Submarines. In 1967, it was renamed as Subway and since then it has expanded to every nook and cranny of the world. Now, it has more than 37,500 franchises across 100 countries of the globe. It also operates many franchises in the UK. In 2015, Subway was the fastest-growing franchise in the world. At present, it is one of the giant fast-food businesses in the world. The popular fast-food brand offers a range of sandwiches, wraps, salads, breakfasts, snacks and drinks, and much more. Besides, a customer can choose their desired toppings on the sandwiches.
You can order online for the food and can pick it up from your nearest Subway franchise within two hours. Moreover, this click and collect delivery is completely free of cost.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Subway and collect your food from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.subway.com/en-gb/’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food physically from your desired collection store.
- Select and Order Your Food
Visit the website and select your desired sandwich or wrap. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect (store pick up) delivery option. This delivery slot is free and your order will be ready for collection within two hours.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any of the Subway’s franchises in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Subway Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order. You will also get a text message if you have provided them your phone number.
- Your order is expected to arrive within two hours.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your food, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text message, and a valid photographic ID.
Benefits of Using Subway Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Subway Click and Collect Service.
- Pay Online
- Free delivery
The click and collect service of Subway is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK consumers and therefore the food business is quickly expanding across the country.