How does Squires home delivery work:
If you want to shop online from any of the Squires Garden Centers and get your goods from on your doorstep then you have to visit its website squiresgardencentres.co.uk for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of home delivery slot for getting your products on your doorstep.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit squiresgardencentres.co.uk for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Your Desired Home Delivery Slot
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the home delivery slot. Squires offers only one home delivery slot and they aim to deliver your products as soon as possible. If your order is less than 500 pounds then you have to pay 5 pounds as the delivery fee but if your order is more than 500 pounds then this delivery will be completely free.
Moreover, some of the products can’t be delivered to your home like live animals as you have to pick them up personally from the garden center. Each of the Squires garden center delivers in a radius of about 5-7 miles and you can check the availability of Squires home delivery service in your area by visiting their website.
What You Need to Know About Your Squires Home Delivery:
- Before delivering your order, Squires will send you a text message and an email. When you receive these confirmatory messages then you must be available at home.
- Your order is expected to arrive on the same day subject to the availability of your goods in your nearest Squires Garden Center.
- While receiving your order, you must have your order details and a photographic ID (passport or a valid driving license).
In this digital age, consumers are seeking their comfort while doing shopping and Squires offers this comfort to their consumers via its economical and swift home delivery slot.