SHEIN Refund Policy:
- The refund will be sent to your SHEIN wallet or original form of payment based on the refund method you chose.
- If you didn’t select a refund method, they will proceed according to your choice in the refund record.
- Orders paid by SHEIN Gift Card will return to the Gift Card by default.
When Will You Receive Your Refund:
Once the refund has been processed, SHEIN typically sends a refund notification email to the customer. The actual time it takes for the refund to appear in your account may vary depending on your refund method and the policies of your bank or financial institution.
- SHEIN Gift Card: 24 hours
- SHEIN: Wallet: 24 hours
- PayPal: 1-5 business days
- Credit/Debit Card: 1-15 business days
A refund policy is a set of guidelines that a company follows to specify the circumstances under which a customer can receive a refund for a product or service they have purchased. This policy typically includes information on the timeframe in which a refund can be requested, the conditions that must be met for a refund to be granted, and the process for requesting and receiving the refund.
The purpose of a refund policy is to ensure transparency and fairness for both the customer and the company and to help manage customer expectations regarding product returns.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below