Selfridges was launched in 1909 as a high-end department store in the UK. Now the high-end chain of departmental stores has four physical hyper stores in the UK. The store-chain retailer offers quality clothing for men, women, and kids like tops, bottoms, dresses, coats, and jackets. Besides clothing, the stores also offers a range of other products like footwear, accessories, bags, beauty and wellness products, food items, gifts, home ware and technology goods, jwellery, and much more.
Almost all of the products of Selfridges departmental stores are quite popular with a majority of UK consumers and it is safe to say that Selfridges is one of the favorite shopping destinations for a majority of the Brits.
Besides, its diverse and varied products, the stores also have great delivery options including click and collect service. With its click and collect service, you can collect your order from any of your desired locations across the UK.
How Does it Work
If you want to order online your goods from Selfridges store then you have to visit its website ‘www.selfridges.com’ and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food from your desired Selfridges store.
- Select Your Goods
Visit www.selfridges.com and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to check out page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. You have to place your online order before 10 pm for collecting your order the next day. Generally, your order will be ready for collection after 12 pm by the next day.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery slot, choose your favorite collection store which can be any of the four Selfridges stores in the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Selfridges Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive on the next day after 12 pm.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive an email notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and photographic ID.
- If you are unable to collect your goods within seven days then your order will be canceled and you will be refunded as per your original payment method.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the stores during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Selfridges Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Selfridges Click and Collect Service.
- Pay online for your order
- Hassle free delivery
To Wrap it Up
Selfridges is one of the best departmental stores chain in the UK. You can shop for its varied quality products online and can collect your goods from your desired Selfridges store at your convenience. For more information, please visit https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/features/info/dispatch-and-delivery/