Selco is a heavenly place for builders, curious construction students, and DIY masons. The Selco started out as a timber company in 1895 and with time, it has evolved into a giant builders’ warehouse. The company has now more than 60 physical locations across the UK and it also have a strong online presence as it is maintaining a great website – www.selcobw.com.
The company offers a range of construction materials to the UK citizens. The product catalog of this amazing company contains items like cement, brick, limestone paving, and timber, plaster and dry lining, kitchen and bath room stuff, roofing, flooring and tiling, plumbing and heating, hand and power tools, and much more.
Besides, its diverse and varied products, the company also has great delivery options including click and collect service. With its click and collect service, you can collect your order from any of the Selco locations across the UK.
How Does it Work:
If you want to order online your construction goods from Selco then you have to visit its website selcobw.com and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food from your desired Selco location.
- Select Your Goods
Visit selcobw.com and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to check out page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. While selecting click and collect option, you will need to select your preferred day and time slot.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting your preferred collection slot, choose your favorite collection branch. You can collect your order from any of the 60 Selco branches across the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Selco Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your barcode, order number, order details, and collection restaurant. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive on your selected day and time-slot.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the branches during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Selco Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Selco Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order on your preferred day and time
- Pay online for your order
To Wrap it Up:
Selco is one of the best construction warehouses in the UK and the most amazing feature of this company is that you can order DIY construction goods from the comfort of your home and can collect them from your preferred nearby Selco branch via its free click and collect service.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below