Robert Dyas opened up its first-ever store in the United Kingdom in 1872, and now after nearly 149 years, the company expanded to over 94 stores in Greater London and South of England. Though the amazing chain of hardware and homeware stores are mainly based in South of England and in London but however you can shop from its website and your goods will be delivered to you as they have great delivery options and deliver their goods all over the UK.
Products of Robert Dyas include kitchen essentials, home electricals, outdoor living, gardening tools, furniture and kitchenware, baby and child products, DIY products, and much more.
Robert Dyas is one of the giant hardware chains in South England and Greater England. The reason for its enormous success is its online shopping feature and great delivery services. Robert Dyas offers a range of delivery services including click and collect service.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Robert Dyas and collect your order from your desired collection store then you have to visit its website ‘www.robertdyas.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit https://www.robertdyas.co.uk for placing your order. Just select your desired products from the product catalog and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. The click and collect delivery slot is free of cost and your goods will be ready for collection within five working days. All of the Robert Dyas stores offer click and collect service. While most of the products can be collected from the stores but however certain items can’t be collected and these items are highlighted when you add them to your basket.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any Robert Dyas stores in the United Kingdom. Robert Dyas has about 94 stores in the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Robert Dyas Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within five working days and click and collect is not available on weekends and bank holidays.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email, proof of purchase, and valid ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the collection stores during business hours.
Benefits of Using Robert Dyas Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Robert Dyas Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order from your preferred location
- Free delivery
- Pay for your order online
To Wrap it Up
Click & Collect service of Robert Dyas provides you the opportunity of having your DIY and other homeware goods at your convenience and that too free of cost.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below