Founded in 1948, River Island has now become one of the largest apparel retailers in the UK. River Island now operates more than 350 stores worldwide and out of these 350 stores, around 250 operate in the UK and Ireland.
River Island is one of the most renowned online apparel stores in the UK that offers a wide range of products such as men’s clothing, women’s clothing, kids’ clothing, footwear and other accessories. River Island is not only popular for its attractive and quality clothing products but the store has also the most extensive delivery slots in the UK. Besides home delivery slots, River Island also offers a ‘click & collect’ service for its customers to pick up their goods they have ordered online from one of its collection points in the United Kingdom.
With the click and collect delivery option, your order can be ready for collection within anytime next working day.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from River Island and collect your goods from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘www.riverisland.com’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods physically from your desired collection point.
- Select and Order Your Goods
Visit https://www.riverisland.com and select your desired products. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. The cost of this delivery slot is only 4 pounds for receiving your order within five working days and if you want to collect your order next day then you have to pay 5 pounds. But for next day collection, you have to place your order before 6 pm.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any of the over 1000 Hermes, ASDA and Collect+ locations in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your River Island Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within five working days but if you have selected next day click and collect then you will receive your order next day.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
Benefits of Using River Island Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using River Island Click and Collect Service.
- Pay Online
- Collection from your desired location
Wrapping it Up
The click and collect service of River Island is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK as well as international consumers and therefore the retailer is quickly expanding across the country and beyond the UK borders.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below