How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Primark and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website primark.com for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit primark.com for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
They’re trialling a click and collect service in 25 stores in the North-West of England and click and collect is free of charge with a minimum order value of £15.
- Browse their extensive Primark Kids’ Click and Collect product offering on the Primark website and add the items you wish to buy to your virtual basket.
- Select your preferred collection day for free and then collect from a dedicated collection point at your nominated store.
- You will be notified by email and text message when your order is ready to collect at your selected point.
- Make your way to the signposted collection point where one of their friendly customer assistants will hand over your Click and Collect order.
Please note that you can return orders bought via click and collect to any of their’s click and collect stores.
To Wrap it Up:
Click and Collect is available at Primark. If you place an order online, it will be ready and waiting for you, you will be notified by email and text message to collect your order in the store that you selected.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below