Pretty Little Thing or PLT was launched in 2012 as a women-only fashion and lifestyle brand. Now the fashion brand has a wide presence across the width and breadth of the UK. Besides, it also ships its products to other regions and countries of the globe. The clothing and fashion retailer offers quality clothing for women like tops, bottoms, dresses, coats, and jackets. Besides apparel products, the brand also sells accessories, footwear, occasional wear, homeware, beauty products, and other merchandise.
Clothing items of PLT is quite popular with a majority of UK girls and ladies and it is safe to say that it has become one of the favorite shopping destinations for a majority of the UK women population. The brand targets 16-35 years age-bracket and also sells plus size apparel products. The brand offers great discounts from time to time and you can avail permanent discount if you are a student.
Besides, its diverse and varied products, the women-only fashion and lifestyle brand also has great delivery options including click and collect service. With its click and collect service, you can collect your order from any of your desired locations across the UK.
How Does it Work
If you want to order online your products from PLT then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.prettylittlething.com/’ and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food from your desired PLT store.
- Select Your Products
Visit https://www.prettylittlething.com/ and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Generally, your order will be ready for collection within 3 working days and the cost of this delivery is 3.99 pounds only.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery slot, choose your favorite collection store which can be any of the PLT locations in the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your PLT Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 3 working days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive an email notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and photographic ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the stores during opening hours.
Benefits of Using PLT Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the PLT Click and Collect Service.
- Pay online for your order
- Hassle-free delivery
PLT is one of the best women-only fashion retailers in the UK. You can shop for its varied quality products online and can collect your goods from your desired collection point at your convenience via its click and collect delivery.