How does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Pets at home and collect your goods from a collection store then you have to visit its website petsathome.com for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your preferred store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit petsathome.com for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired product(s) and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery option has a further two sub-options.
- Next day Click and Collect: In this click and collect delivery slot, your order will be ready for collection on next day from your desired store. For availing, next day click and collect, you must place your order before 8 pm and your order’s worth must be equal to or more than 39 pounds.
- Click and Collect in 4 Days: In this click and collect service, you can collect your order from your desired store in four days and this delivery option is for orders less than 39 pounds.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting any of the above click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection point, which can be any Pets at home store in the United Kingdom. There are about 500 Pets at home collection locations in the UK. Both of the click and collect delivery slots are free of cost.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Pets at Home Click and Collect Order:
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive as per your selected click and collect delivery option.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification email and text telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at Pets at home stores during opening hours.
In this digital age, consumers are seeking their comfort while doing shopping, and Pets at home offers this comfort to their consumers via their economical and swift delivery options.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below