How Does it Work:
If you want to order online your goods from O2 then you have to visit its website o2.co.uk and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products from your desired O2 store.
- Select Your Desired Products
Visit o2.co.uk and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click-and-collect delivery option. If your item is available in your desired store then it will be available for collection within minutes and if it is not available then they will arrange it for you shortly. This click-and-collect delivery is free of cost.
- Select your local store during checkout to see if you can click and collect.
- They let you know by email when your order is ready to collect.
- At pick-up time, you’ll need to bring your 4-digit collection reference, which you’ll find on your confirmation email, and a form of your ID (passport or UK photo driving license).
- If you want someone else to collect your order, they’ll need to bring the confirmation email which includes the 4-digit reference code and photo ID confirming both your and their identity.
Benefits of Using O2 Click and Collect Service:
Following are the benefits of using the O2 Click and Collect Service.
- Pay online for your order
- Hassle-free delivery
- Free Cost Delivery
O2 is one of the popular telecommunication companies in the UK. You can shop for its varied products online and can collect your goods from your desired O2 store at your convenience.