The advent of internet has revolutionized every aspect of human life and now it is necessity of every human to keep him updated of all the recent developments. Keeping oneself of his/her surroundings is only possible if you have instant access to the diverse information resources. And for gaining access to information resources, telecommunication services like SIM services, superfast internet connections, and smart devices are indispensable.
O2 is one such British telecommunication company that ensures that every UK citizen can get access to quality telecommunication services. The company is headquartered in Slough, England, UK and it was established in 1985. It is a joint venture between Telefónica and Liberty Global. The company is the largest mobile network operator in the UK. Currently, it has more than 31 million active customers. Besides mobile services, the company also offers a range of other products like mobile data packages, free hotspots, mobile devices like iphones, mobile softwares, laptops, Apple iPads, tablets, smart watches, wired and wireless mobile accessories, and much more.
Besides its varied telecommunications and technology products, O2 also has great delivery options including click and collect service. With its click and collect service, you can collect your order from any of your desired locations across the UK within minutes!
How Does it Work
If you want to order online your goods from O2 then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.o2.co.uk/’ and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products from your desired O2 store.
- Select Your Desired Products
Visit https://www.o2.co.uk/ and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. If your item is available in your desired store then it will be available for collection within minutes and if it is not available then they will arrange it for you shortly. This click and collect delivery is free of cost.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery slot, choose your favorite collection store which can be any of O2 Stores in the UK. At present, O2 offers click and collect in selected stores only.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your O2 Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within minutes, if the item is available and if it is not then you will probably get it the next day.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive an email notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and UK photo driving licence.
- If someone else is collecting on your behalf then he/she will need your order details, your and his photographic IDs.
- If you did not collect your order within seven days then the order will be canceled.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the stores during opening hours.
Benefits of Using O2 Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the O2 Click and Collect Service.
- Pay online for your order
- Hassle free delivery
- Free Cost delivery
O2 is one of the popular telecommunication companies in the UK. You can shop for its varied products online and can collect your goods from your desired O2 store at your convenience.