How Next Click & Collect Service Operates:
You have to visit the Next website for placing an online order. After placing the order follow these simple steps for collecting your goods physically from the nearby Next store.
- Place Your Order
First of all, visit next.co.uk for placing an online order. Choose your desired items and then add them to your shopping cart.
- Select Click & Collect
After successfully placing an online order, you can proceed to checkout where you will be asked of choosing a delivery slot. Here you have to choose the ‘Next Day to Store’ option for receiving goods at your nearest Next store. With this delivery option, your order will be ready for collection within three working days.
- Choose a Nearby Store
To opt for store delivery, follow these steps:
- On the Next website’s homepage, locate the ‘Store Locator’ tab at the top.
- Click on the Store Locator tab to access the store search functionality.
- Enter your town, city, postcode, or place of interest in the search field provided.
- After entering the location details, click on the “Search” button.
- The page will display a list of nearby Next stores along with their addresses.
- If the default store displayed is not suitable or you prefer to have your order sent to a different store, you can search for the desired store by typing its town, city, or postcode in the search field and clicking on “Search”.
By following these steps, you can find your nearest Next store and select the most convenient location for store delivery.
- Booking Confirmation
After selecting your desired store for collection, now you have to complete your transaction and make payment. After payment, Next will send a text message to confirm your order. If you’ve registered an e-mail address on your account, they will also send an e-mail. The confirmation messages will contain your order details and reference, and the expected time of delivery.
- When will your order arrive in the store?
Normally, items will be available to collect in most stores the next day from 12 Midday for orders placed by Midnight Sunday to Friday, and from 2 pm for orders placed by Midnight on a Saturday. Once you receive the email, visit your designated store where the employee will check your photographic ID, talk you through the specific details of your order, and ask you to sign for your order. At this point, the order will be handed over to you.
Your order will remain available for collection for 10 days from delivery to the store. If the order isn’t collected then it will be returned to the warehouse where the return/refund will take place accordingly.
- Pick-Up Information
You are expected to bring along the following items when coming to pick up your order at the store:
- Photographic ID (like driving license)
- The confirmation email or Text Message
- Debit/Credit card
- Information showing your Next account like Next Store card, Next statement, or a despatch note
The click & Collect service of Next is comparatively faster and free of cost. Visit next.co.uk and enjoy its amazing delivery services.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below
Ask for help