Mountain warehouse is a popular outdoor brand in the UK that specializes in outdoor clothing, hiking, camping, skiing, cycling, and running equipments and other related stuff. The brand was established in 1997 and now it is the known for its camping, walking, family fun and travel goods across the UK. Besides UK, the brand has also business operations in Europe, New Zealand and North America. The brand has more than 330 stores in these countries and regions of the world.
The company offers a range of products including men’s, women’s, and kids’ clothing, footwear, bikes, cycles, camping, skiing, cycling, running and touring equipments, and much more. Besides, the brand also offers nutritional supplements. In addition to its own quality products, the brand has also partnership with popular camping and touring brands and sells their products on its website.
The company offers great delivery options including click and collect. You can shop online and get your goods delivered at your doorstep via its fast click and collect service.
How does it Work
For availing of Mountain warehouse click and collect service, you have to visit its website ‘www.mountainwarehouse.com’ and place an online order and then follow the following steps.
- Select and Order Your Desired Products
Visit https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/ for placing your online order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products from the products catalogue and add your goods to the basket. Then proceed to check out.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, pay online by card and choose the click and collect delivery option. Your click and collect order will be ready for collection within two working days. In addition, you can’t collect your goods on weekends and bank holidays as click and collect is not available on these closed holidays.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After completing your order online, you have to choose your desired collection point. You can choose any of the Mountain warehouse store across the UK.
What You Need to Know about Picking Your Mountain warehouse Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection point. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within two working days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders on working days between 8 am to 9 pm and if you don’t collect your goods within 30 days then your order will be automatically canceled.
Benefits of Using Mountain warehouse Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Mountain warehouse Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby collection point
- Economical and convenient
- Pay for your order online
With the click and collect service of Mountain warehouse, you have the freedom to shop online and then collect your goods at your desired collection point very conveniently.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below