You no longer have to go to the store or wait for home delivery (that may not come on time) to get your food, drinks, and other supermarket products. With Morrisons click and collect, you can place your order on Morrisons online supermarket and pick up your order at any of the Morrison stores in the UK.
Morrisons click and collect service offers a convenient and timely collection of orders placed on the online store.
How Does It Work?
You can use the Morrisons click and collect service by following the steps below.
- Log in to your account by visiting morrisons.com.
- Upon logging in, you will be prompted to select a pick up location (preferably the Morrison store closest to you) and a time slot that suits you.
- Complete your online shopping by selecting the product you want to buy and making payments for them.
- You will then receive a confirmation email or text message indicating your order reference, time slot, and a link.
- Head to your chosen Click & Collect collection point at your preferred collection time and make sure you go along with the confirmation email or text.
- Once you have arrived at the Click & Collect collection point, alert the employees of the store of your presence by clicking the link in the confirmation email/text and following the steps.
- After successfully completing the steps required by the link, wait for a short while, and your order will be brought out to you.
Where Can You Collect Your Morrisons Click and Collect Order?
Morrisons operates about 494 stores in the United Kingdom, and with its click and collect service. You have the luxury of picking any of its stores closest or most convenient as your collection point.
How Will You Know When Your Morrisons Click and Collect Order Is Ready?
On the day of your collection time slot, you will receive a confirmation email and text message (if your mobile number is linked to your account) to indicate that your order is ready for collection within your time slot.
Due to the very high demand for the click and collect service, you are advised to only arrive at the store within your chosen collection slot to avoid delay.
What Will You Need to Collect Your Order?
You will need to come along with the confirmation email or text message. The email or text contains a link to a web page that lets the Morrisons employees know that you have arrived.
Additionally, if your order contains any age-restricted products, you will be required to provide ID for Morrisons’ Challenge 25 policy.
It is possible to have someone else to come pick up the order on your behalf. However, they just need to have the confirmation email, text message, or the order confirmation number and an ID for age-restricted products.
To Wrap It Up
All Morrisons click and collect orders are to be collected within the 2-hour time frame of the chosen time slot. However, in the event of lateness, you can contact the store via the store telephone to let them know.
Also, all orders can only be collected during the opening hours of the stores. And most Morrisons stores in the UK open from 7 am to 10 pm on Mondays to Saturdays and 9:30 am to 4 pm on Sundays.