How Does It Work:
If you want to shop online from Morrisons and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website groceries.morrisons.com for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit groceries.morrisons.com for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
Their click & collect service is now available in new locations.
- Select click & collect and select a time slot that suits you, available 7 days a week.
- You will be notified by email or text message when your order is ready to collect.
- Arrive at the collection point within your chosen time slot and let them know you’ve arrived using.
- They’ll then bring your shopping out to your car.
To Wrap It Up:
Click and Collect is available at Morrisons. simply complete your Morrisons.com order online then collect your order from a store at a time that best suits you. they let you know by email or text message when your order is ready to pick up.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below
Ask for help