How does it Work:
For availing of the Missguided click and collect service, you have to visit its website missguided.co.uk and place an online order and then follow the following steps.
- Select and Order Your Desired Products
Visit missguided.co.uk for placing your online order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products from the products catalog and add your goods to the basket. Then proceed to check out.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, pay online by card and choose the click and collect delivery option. Your click and collect orders will be ready for collection within two working days and these orders are delivered between 8 am to 9 pm. The cost of click and collect delivery is only 3.99 pounds. You can’t collect your goods on weekends and bank holidays as click and collect are not available on these closed holidays.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After completing your order online, you have to choose your desired collection point. You can choose any of the ASDA and Hermes Parcel Shops or can select self-serve lockers located across the UK with InPost as Missguided has partnerships with these services for its click and collect service.
What You Need to Collect your Order:
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection point. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within two working days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders on working days between 8 am to 9 pm.
Benefits of Using Missguided Click and Collect Service:
Following are the benefits of using the Missguided Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby collection point
- Economical and convenient
- Pay for your order online
With the click and collect service of Missguided, you have the freedom to shop online and then collect your goods at your desired collection point at a very reasonable price.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below