The current corona pandemic has emphasized the value of human health and we are now more aware about the invaluable human health. They say ‘health is wealth’ and platforms like Lloyds Pharmacy are helping us to preserve this ‘wealth’.
Lloyds Pharmacy is a UK-based pharmacy company that has more than 1500 pharmacies across the UK. The company is headquartered at Sapphire Court in the Walsgrave Triangle Business Park in Coventry, England. It was established in 1973 and now it is one of the largest pharmacies in the UK.
The company offers a range of medicine and allied products like vitamins, minerals, skincare, hair care, electricals, and much more. In addition to these products, the company also offers virtual health consultations, online doctor, and online prescriptions.
Besides its products and services, the company has also super fast and convenient delivery options. You can have your order delivered to your home or can physically collect it from one of the nearest stores as Lloyds Pharmacy also offers the click and collect delivery option.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Lloyds Pharmacy and collect your goods from a collection store near you then you have to visit its website ‘www.lloydspharmacy.com’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products physically from your desired pharmacy.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit https://lloydspharmacy.com/ for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. The click and collect delivery is free for all orders. If you place your online order before 6 pm (Monday to Thursday) then your order will be ready for collection on next day and if you place your online order after 6 pm (Thursday to Monday) then your order will be ready for collection on next Tuesday.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Pharmacy
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection pharmacy, which can be any of the allied Lloyds Pharmacy in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Lloyds Pharmacy Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number and details, and collection pharmacy. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive on the next day if you have placed it online before 6 pm (Monday to Thursday) and if you place your online order after 6 pm (Thursday to Monday) then your order will be ready for collection on next Tuesday.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen pharmacy to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and photographic identification proof.
Benefits of Using Lloyds Pharmacy Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Lloyds Pharmacy Click and Collect Service.
- Collection on the next day
- Free of cost for all orders
Human health is a precious gift from heaven and brands like Lloyds Pharmacy help us to preserve the invaluable gift.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below