Lidl opened up its first-ever store in the United Kingdom in 1994, and now after a quarter-century, the company expanded to over 800 stores and thirteen regional distribution centers across the country. Products of Lidl include food items, recipes, groceries, wine, beers, and spirits, flowers, pet products, baby products and toys, cleaning products, household goods, and health and beauty products.
Lidl is one of the giant food retailers in Europe and Great Britain the store has also secured 5.9 percent of the market share. The reason for its enormous success is its online shopping feature and great delivery services. LIDL offers a range of delivery services including click and collect service.
How Does it Work
If you want to shop online from LIDL and collect your order from your desired collection store then you have to visit its website ‘lidl.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit lidl.co.uk for placing your order. Just select your desired product(s) from the product catalog and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any LIDL store or any of its partners in the United Kingdom. Generally, if your order contains items that are available in your desired collection store then your order will be ready for collection on the same day but if some of your order products are unavailable in the store then you have to wait for one or two days.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Superdrug Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- In most cases, your order is expected to arrive on the same day.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- If you have ordered wine then you have to provide your ID for age confirmation. LIDL accepts any government-issued photographic ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the collection stores during business hours.
Benefits of Using LIDL Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the LIDL Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order on the same day
- Collect your order from your preferred location
- Schedule your pick up time as per your ease
- Pay for your order online
To Wrap it Up
Click & Collect service of LIDL provides you the opportunity of having your groceries and other products at your convenience.