Lakeland is one of the popular chains of kitchenware stores in the UK. It was established in 1956 in Windermere, UK. Since then it has witnessed immense growth and now it has presence in almost every major locality of the UK. Besides UK, the company also ships its products to other regions and countries of the world. The kitchenware chain offers a range of cookware and bake ware products and its products include bake ware sets, baking ingredients, cooking and kitchen accessories, food and drinks, kitchen electrical equipment, cleaning and laundry goods and other related stuff. The company has more than 65 shops across the UK besides an online store i.e., website. Product catalog of the company has more than 4,000 kitchenware and bake ware products! In addition to its quality and diverse products, the brand has an amazing support team to help its customers with any query.
Lakeland also offers varied delivery options including click and collect for convenience of its customers.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Lakeland and collect your order from your nearby Lakeland shop then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.lakeland.co.uk/’ for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your car physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Desired Products
Visit https://www.lakeland.co.uk/ for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Once you select the click and collect delivery slot then proceed to check out and make payment.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection store. Lakeland has more than 65 stores across the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Lakeland Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection branch. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need them to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive as per the selected delivery slot at your selected collection store.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your online order, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text and a valid photographic ID.
- Lakeland will hold your order in your selected store for four days only. After four days, your order will be cancelled and your amount will be refunded to you.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the store during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Lakeland Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Lakeland Click and Collect Service.
- Can Collect your order from a nearby collection store
- Hassle-free collection
- Can track your order until final pickup
- Fast delivery
- Free Delivery
The free and fast click and collect service of Lakeland offers you the convenience of picking up your online order from your preferred Lakeland store across the UK. Still have questions? Ask for help!