How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from John Lewis and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website Johnlewis.com for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit Johnlewis.com for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
Click and Collect at John Lewis is free for orders that are over £30, if you spend less, you should pay a small fee of £2.
- Select ‘Collection’ during checkout.
- Enter your postcode for a list of Click & Collect locations near your location.
- Choose your preferred collection point and continue to payment.
- Your order will be delivered to your chosen shop and ready to collect on a day of your choice.
- Collect during the shop’s opening hours (except browsing time on Sundays).
- They’ll contact you by email or text message when your order is ready to collect(collections start at 3 pm).
- At collecting time, bring your order’s unique 7-digit barcode from your text message or email or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pick up and a form of your ID.
Please note that Click & Collect is not available at these shops: Welcome Break sites, or Waitrose & Partners branches within John Lewis & Partners Horsham, Ipswich, and Kingston.
To Wrap it Up:
Click and Collect is available at John Lewis. If you place an order online, it will be ready and waiting for you, you will be notified by email or text message to collect your order in the store that you selected.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below
Ask for help