How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from JD and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website JDsports.co.uk for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit JDsports.co.uk for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
Click & Collect with delivery to over 670 stores across the UK and your order delivered to a local store within 3-5 days,
- Choose the ‘Next Day Click & Collect’ option through the checkout
- Select the store that you prefer your order to be delivered to by searching for your town or by postcode
- When your order is ready to collect, they let you know by email and SMS message
- Please bring with you proof of your purchase and your payment card when you want to pick up your order
Please note that if you selected the option for someone else to collect your order, they must present your proof of purchase, as well as their own photo ID (passport or photo driving license only).
To Wrap it Up:
Click and Collect is available at JD. If you place an order online, it will be ready and waiting for you, you will be notified by email and text message to collect your order in the store that you selected.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below