When it comes to spend your leisure time then every one of us is up to some hobby and we should pursue some hobby as hobbies are an excellent past time. The online superstores like Hobbycraft are helping us in pursuing our favorite past time.
Hobbycraft is one of the largest arts and crafts superstores in the United Kingdom. Besides the UK citizens, Hobbycraft also offers its products to international consumers as well. Hobbycraft has approximately 100 shops across the UK.
This online superstore offers several delivery options including the click and collect service. The click and collect service of Hobbycraft operates almost in every location of the UK and is free of cost.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Hobbycraft and collect your goods from a nearby store then you have to visit its website ‘www.hobbycraft.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your desired location.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit www.hobbycraft.co.uk’ and place your online order. After landing on its product page, select your desired product(s) and add them to your cart. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery slot is only available for orders exceeding 10 pounds. The orders will be ready for collection from 1 hour to any time next day if you place the order before 8 pm. The click and collect operates from Monday to Saturday. If you have placed your order after 8 pm on Saturday and any time on Sunday or any bank holiday then your order will be ready for collection in next working day. Though a majority of items have click and collect delivery but certain items are excluded from this delivery slot and you will be notified on the basket page if this affects any items in your order.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection store, which can be any of the Hobbycraft stores in the United Kingdom. There are about 100 Hobbycraft locations that offer a click-and-collect delivery service in the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Hobbycraft Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email and a text message (if you have given them your mobile number) containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need them to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive from 1 hour to any time next day.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification via email and text telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text.
- Finally, you can collect your goods from the Hobbycraft store within working hours.
Benefits of Using Hobbycraft Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Hobbycraft Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby collection point
- Free of cost delivery
- Pay for your order online
Over to You
The swift and varied click and collect delivery options of Hobbycraft have made it a preferred pet superstore across the UK and in the world. For more information, please visit https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/delivery-information