Entertainment is at the heart of our age and for entertainment and information dissemination, many companies have popped up around the world. All of these entertainment companies exist in different domains. But rare entertainment companies offer a range of entertainment services.
HMV which stands for His Master’s Voice is one of these rare entertainment platforms in the United Kingdom that offer a range of entertainment services. HMV started out as a Gramophone Company in 1921 but now it is one of the leading entertainment companies of the UK. In the late 1990s, the company witnessed a major expansion. HMV also owns Waterstone’s bookshop chain and the music retailer Fopp. Now, HMV has more than 110 stores across the UK and also it has business operations in other regions and countries of the world. HMV offers a range of products and it products include books, music, films, technology goods and related merchandise, collectibles, clothing items, accessories, video games and much more.
The music and film retailer offers several delivery options including the click and collect service. The click and collect service of HMV operates almost in every location of the UK.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from HMV and collect your online order from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.hmv.com/’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food physically from your desired location.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit https://www.hmv.com/ and place your online order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your cart. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery slot is only available for every order and it is a free delivery service. Your click and collect order is expected to arrive within 2-3 days of the order’s placement.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection point, which can be any of the HMV or Fopp Store in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your HMV Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need them to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 2-3 days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification via email and text telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your online order, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and a photographic ID.
- Finally, you can collect your goods from the store within working hours.
Benefits of Using HMV Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using HMV Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby collection point
- Convenient Delivery
- Pay for your order online
- Free Delivery Service
Over to You
The swift and free click and collect delivery service of HMV has made it a preferred entertainment retailer across the UK. Still have questions? Ask for help!