Harrods was founded in 1849 by Charles Henry Harrod and now it is owned by Qatar. Harrods is a luxury department store in the UK. The luxury department store offers quality clothing for men, women, and kids like tops, bottoms, dresses, coats, and jackets. Besides clothing, the stores also offers a range of other products like footwear, accessories, bags, beauty and wellness products, food items, gifts, home ware, jwellery, wine, designer goods, and much more.
Almost all of the products of Harrods are quite popular with a majority of UK consumers and it is safe to say that it is one of the favorite shopping destinations for a majority of the Brits. Besides UK, the departmental store also ships its products to other world destinations.
The departmental store also offers one of the convenient click and collect delivery services across the UK.
How Does it Work
If you want to shop online from Harrods and collect your goods from one of its stores then you have to visit its website ‘www.harrods.com’ for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit www.harrods.com for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. This delivery option will enable you to collect your goods from your nearest Harrods collection point within 2-3 days from the time of your order’s placement. The click and collect delivery is completely free of cost if your order exceeds 100 pounds otherwise you have to pay 5.95 pounds as delivery charges.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any Harrods collection point in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know about Picking your Harrods Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 2-3 days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification email telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and valid proof of ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at Harrods Store during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Harrods Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Harrods Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby collection store
- Online payment for your order
- Quick Delivery
Wrapping it Up
Click & Collect service of Harrods provides you the opportunity of having your desired products at your nearest store. Still need help? click on the link below