How Does it Work
If you want to shop online from Harrods and collect your goods from one of its stores then you have to visit its website harrods.com to place an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit harrods.com to place your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click-and-collect delivery option. This delivery option will enable you to collect your goods from your nearest Harrods collection point within 2-3 days from the time of your order’s placement. The click-and-collect delivery is completely free of cost if your order exceeds 100 pounds otherwise you have to pay 5.95 pounds as delivery charges.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click-and-collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any Harrods collection point in the United Kingdom.
Pick Up Information
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 2-3 days.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification email telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and valid proof of ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at Harrods Store during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Harrods Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Harrods Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby collection store
- Online payment for your order
- Quick Delivery
Wrapping it Up
Harrods’ click-and-collect service streamlines the online shopping experience, providing customers with a hassle-free way to acquire their desired products. Shoppers can browse the extensive range of offerings on the Harrods website, add items to their virtual basket, and easily select the click-and-collect delivery option during checkout. This option allows for the collection of purchased goods from a nearby Harrods collection point within just 2-3 days. Notably, for orders surpassing £100, this service comes at no additional cost, making it an attractive choice for larger purchases; otherwise, a reasonable £5.95 delivery charge applies. With the flexibility to choose their preferred collection location from various Harrods collection points throughout the United Kingdom, customers can enjoy a convenient and cost-effective way to shop with Harrods.
Still need help? click on the link below