Greggs is a UK-based bakery chains that was established in 1939. It is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. Since then it has witnessed a quick expansion and now it has more than 2000 physical locations across the UK.
Greggs is famous for its savory products such as bakes, sausage rolls, and sandwiches. Following are the popular products of Greggs.
- Drinks and Snacks
- Savories and Bakes
- Sandwiches and Salads
- Sweet snacks and hot food
Besides these products, the famous bakery chain also offers seasonal menus which include both drinks and snacks. The bakery chain is also having a great website and app. You can either visit any of its restaurants or can order your sandwiches or snacks online. If you want to order online, then you can get your favorite bakes at your doorstep or can collect it yourself via its amazing click and collect service.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Greggs and collect your sandwiches or snacks from a collection restaurant then you have to visit its website ‘www.greggs.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your drinks & snacks physically from your preferred collection point.
- Select and Order Your Favorite Snacks
Visit https://www.greggs.co.uk/ for placing your order. After landing on its menu page, select your desired drinks and foods and then add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery option is free of cost and your order will be ready for collection as per your selected time slot.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection point, which can be any Greggs bakery in the United Kingdom. There are more than 2000 Greggs bakeries in the UK, with this you can pick up your order anywhere in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Greggs Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected as per your selected time slot.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your order, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at Greggs bakeries during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Greggs Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Greggs Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order from your preferred location
- Free delivery
- No queues
- Pay for your order online
Wrapping it Up
In this digital age, consumers are seeking their comfort while doing shopping and Greggs offers this comfort to their consumers via their free and swift click and collect delivery slot.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below