Apparel companies like GO Outdoors have made outing, camping, and hiking easy with its comfy products. GO Outdoors is one of the great apparel and activewear retailers that operate in the UK. You can shop diverse products for men, women, and kids. Products of the brand include apparel items, footwear, camping merchandise, tents, fishing equipment and clothing, bikes, cycle parts, climbing goods and clothing, skiing equipment, horse riding goods, and caravan accessories, and much more.
GO Outdoors is one of the most popular apparel, activewear, and outing online retailers across the UK for its satisfying merchandise and is, therefore, has become one of the favorite shopping destinations for a majority of UK citizens.
The activewear brand also offers varied delivery options including click and collect for convenience of its customers.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Go Outdoors and collect your goods from your nearby collection location then you have to visit its website ‘www.gooutdoors.co.uk’ for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired collection location.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit the website for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Once you select the click and collect delivery slot then proceed to check out and make payment. Via this delivery slot, your order will be ready for collection within one hour of the order’s placement – subject to availability of the goods in your desired collection store.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Store
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection store. You can collect your order from any of the 60 Go Outdoors stores across the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Go Outdoors Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email and an SMS (if you have provided your phone number) containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need them to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within one hour at your selected collection store.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your order, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the store during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Go Outdoors Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Go Outdoors Click and Collect Service.
- Can Collect your order from a nearby collection store
- Hassle-free collection
- Can track your order until final pickup
- Fast delivery (within one hour)
Over to You
The economical and fast click and collect service of Go Outdoors offers you the convenience of picking up your goods from your preferred collection store across the UK.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below