Gardens not only give aesthetic look to our homes but they also have a positive impact on our environment. Garden centres are the modern stores that offer virtually any type of garden product. Garden store online or simply Garden store is one such UK-based garden centre that offers a range of gardening products to its UK consumers.
Garden store was established in 2019 and it has around 58 garden centres across the UK. The company offers a range of gardening products and its products include a wide range of gardening supplies, furniture, seeds, plants, bulbs and seasonal products along with food, gifts and homeware. Now, it has become one of the most popular garden centres in the UK.
Garden store offers several delivery options for delivering goods to their consumers’ doorstep or the consumers can collect their goods from a selected location via its click and collect service.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Garden store and collect your goods from a collection store then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.gardenstoreonline.co.uk/’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your preferred store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit www.gardenstoreonline.co.uk for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired product(s) and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting any of the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection point, which can be any Garden store’s physical locations in the United Kingdom. There are about 58 Garden store physical locations in the UK.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Garden Store Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive as per your selected click and collect delivery option.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the stores during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Garden Store Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Garden Store Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order from your preferred location
- Economical delivery
- Hassle-free delivery
- Pay for your order online
To Wrap it Up
In this digital age, consumers are seeking their comfort while doing shopping and Garden Store offers this comfort to their consumers via their economical and swift delivery options.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below