Game is the British leading games retailer that sells a range of games and gaming equipment. Besides the website, the retailer also has physical stores across the UK. The retailer offers a range of gaming equipment like consoles, play stations, Xbox, related accessories and games like video games, and pre-order games, etc. Besides gaming products, the retailer also offers TVs, Projectors, Laptops, Cameras, and Mobile Phones. In addition to its products, the retailer also has an informative blog, you can find the latest news about games and gaming equipment on this blog. Game is the number one choice of UK gamers.
Game also offers varied delivery options including click and collect for the convenience of its customers.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Game and collect your products from your nearby Game store then you have to visit its website ‘https://www.game.co.uk/’ for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your car physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit https://www.game.co.uk/ for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Once you select the click and collect delivery slot then proceed to check out and make payment. Game offers two click and collect delivery slots. One is click and collect which is for products other than gaming hardware. The cost of this delivery is 4.99 pounds per order. But after collecting your order at the store, you will get a 5 pounds voucher which you can spend in the store.
The other type is click and collect hardware. This delivery is only for gaming hardware and this delivery will cost you about 9.99 pounds. Just like the other click and collect option, you will get a 5 pounds voucher which you can spend in the store, after collecting your click and collect hardware order.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection store. With this click and collect delivery slot, your order will be ready for collection within 1-2 working days.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Game Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email and an SMS (if you have provided your phone number) containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need them to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 1-2 working days at your selected collection point
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your order, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the store during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Game Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Game Click and Collect Service.
- Can Collect your order from a nearby Game store
- Hassle-free collection
- Can track your order until final pickup
The economical and fast click and collect service of Game offers you the convenience of picking up your favorite entertainment products from your nearest Game store across the UK.