Foot Locker was established in 1974 and since then it has expanded enormously due to its quality products and amazing customer services. Today it has business operations in 28 countries of the world including the UK. It has around 79 stores across the UK. Foot Locker is an American-based company that specializes in footwear. The company sells quality shoes for men, women, and kids.
The company is one of the favorite shopping destinations of UK citizens as it offers quality shoes at reasonable prices. Besides its quality products, the site also has also an aesthetic website that give freedom to its international as well as UK consumers to shop online and get their products delivered to their doorsteps as this great foot wear retailer has given the convenience of home delivery and call and collect (click and collect) delivery to its consumers.
With the call and collect (click and collect) delivery option of Foot Locker, your order can be ready for collection within 24 hours.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Foot Locker and collect your goods from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘www.footlocker.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods physically from your desired collection point.
- Select and Order Your Goods
Visit www.footlocker.co.uk and select your desired products. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page. But before proceeding to checkout, you will need to call the desired collection store for checking in-stock availability of your desired product. If the product is available then you can checkout and if not then the brand will try to refer you to another nearby Foot Locker Store. Once your order is in-stock then you can collect it within 24 hours of placing your online order.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. With this click and collect option, you will be able to collect your goods within 24 hours.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection location from a range of Foot Locker collection stores.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Foot Locker Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 24 hours.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
Benefits of Using Foot Locker Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Foot Locker Click and Collect Service.
- Either Pay Online or via Cash for your product
- Collection from your desired location
- Free Delivery
To Wrap it Up
The click and collect service of Foot Locker is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK customers and therefore the footwear brand has quickly expanding across the country. Still have questions? Ask for help.