If you are a car lover and residing in the UK then you must be familiar with eurocarparts.com. Euro Car Parts is one of the established car parts distributor companies. Besides, the company also sells diverse auto accessories and part fitting services.
The company was established in 1978 and since then the company has expanded enormously. Besides 250 plus stores in the UK, Euro Car Parts has business operations in many of the other European countries. The company offers huge discounts (up to 45%) on the first buy and has amazing delivery slots.
Among its varied delivery slots, click and collect delivery slot is fast and free of cost. With its click and collect delivery option, you can pick any of the products from 250 plus locations across the UK and that too without paying a buck.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Euro Car Parts and collect your goods from a nearby Euro Car Parts store then you have to visit its website ‘www.eurocarparts.com’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Goods
Visit the website and select your desired products. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any Euro Car Parts Stores in the United Kingdom. The click and collect service is available for all of the stores and it is completely free of cost. With click and collect service, you will be able to collect your goods from your desired store within 30 minutes of order placement – subject to in-stock availability of your products. However, if your stores have not your desired goods then you will receive it the next day.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Euro Car Parts Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 30 minutes for in-stock items and by the next day if your goods are out-of-stock.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the email notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you can receive your click and collect order only in the store’s working hours.
Benefits of Using Euro Car Parts Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Euro Car Parts Click and Collect Service.
- Fast Collection
- Collection from your desired location
- Free of Cost
The click and collect service of Euro Car Parts is an amazing service that is facilitating its customers since its inception.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below