How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from eBay and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website ebay.co.uk for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit ebay.co.uk for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
For finding items that offer Click & Collect, select Free Click & Collect under Delivery options on the search results page. When you’ve found an item you’d like to buy,
- Search ‘Click & Collect’ in the item listing.
- Click on Select a store and pick the store you’d like to collect your item from. Then pay for your item as usual.
- When your order is ready, they’ll send you an email or a text, whichever option you selected at checkout.
- Go to the store you chose and collect your item.
“Please note that, If you don’t collect within 7 days, it’ll be returned to the seller and you’ll get a refund”
To Wrap it Up:
eBay has a range of delivery options to suit your needs, including express delivery and Click & Collect on selected items.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below