Easyjet Cancellation Policy
If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, a full refund will be provided, except for the Cancellation Fee (specified in the Fees and Charges). However, if the cancellation occurs more than 24 hours after booking, no fare refund will be granted. Instead, you have the option to consider modifying your flight (refer to the ‘Making changes to your booking’ section).
How Does it work
In case you need to cancel your booking for the following reasons:
- Serious or Terminal Illness:
- A Medical Declaration document must be completed and submitted. Detailed conditions are available in the ‘Managing Your Booking’ section.
- Their team will assess your situation, and if eligible, they may offer a refund or a flight voucher for a future journey within six months, subject to their discretion.
- Family Bereavement:
- If your cancellation is due to a family bereavement, promptly get in touch with their Customer Services Team.
- Their team will evaluate your circumstances, and if deemed appropriate, they might provide a refund, waive fees for changing the flight, or issue a flight voucher for a subsequent trip within six months.
Proof of these specific situations may be required.
- Cancellation, Missed, or Untaken Flight:
Feel free to contact them if you have further inquiries or need assistance.