Founded in 1979, Dunelm has now become one of the largest home décor and furnishing retailers in the UK. Dunelm opened its first superstore in 1991 and now its stores have exceeded from 150 across the UK. Dunelm offers a range of products like furniture, bedding, décor, lighting, bath, baby products, gardening tools, and much more.
The retailer has a secure and aesthetic website where you can shop online from the comfort of your couch. You can pick any of the products from any of its 173 locations. And Dunelm will deliver your goods to your home or you can collect them from any of your nearby Dunelm stores.
With the click and collect delivery option, your order can be ready for collection within three hours!
How Does it Work
If you want to shop online from Dunelm and collect your goods from a nearby Dunelm store then you have to visit its website ‘www.dunelm.com’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit dunelm.com and select your desired product(s). Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery option has a further two sub-options.
- Store Collection: If you select this delivery option, then you have to visit your selected store to physically collecting your order.
- Deliver to Car: In this click and collect delivery slot, your order will be delivered to you in your car. For receiving your order in the car, you have to click ‘the ready to collect’ tab on your confirmation email after reaching the store car parking. The store staff will be notified of your presence and will bring the order to car parking. Then they will hand it over to you after checking your ID, confirmation email, and order details.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting any of the above click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any Dunelm store in the United Kingdom. The click and collect service is not available for certain big items and some Dunelm stores.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Dunelm Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within three hours of placing the order.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- In case, you didn’t arrive in the store for collection then the store will keep your goods for 7 days after which your order will be canceled.
Benefits of Using Dunelm Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Superdrug Click and Collect Service.
- Contact-free collection
- Pay Online
- Collection from your desired location
- Delivered in the car
To Wrap it Up
The click and collect service of Dunelm is an amazing service that is facilitating its consumers and therefore the retailer is quickly expanding across the country. If you’ve faced any issues with Dunelm, you can use Dunlem Complaints services to voice out your problem
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below