Does eBay Accept Klarna?
At the time of processing your order, They will show you the available payment methods for your purchase. eBay has partnered with Klarna to give you a good experience when you want to shop. You can use Klarna to pay during the checkout process.
How Does it Work
Here are the steps on how to use Klarna on eBay:
- Go to eBay and find the item you want to buy.
- Add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Select Klarna as your payment method.
- Enter your Klarna account information and click “Pay.”
- You will be redirected to the Klarna website to confirm your payment.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email from Klarna.
Please note that Klarna is not available for all items on eBay. You will need to check the payment methods available before you checkout.
Klarna is a buy-now-pay-later service that allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 interest-free payments. To use Klarna on eBay, you will need to create a Klarna account and add your debit or credit card. When you checkout on eBay, you will see the option to pay with Klarna. Simply select Klarna and follow the instructions.