Does Deliveroo Accept Klarna?
At the time of processing your order, They will show you the available payment methods for your purchase. Deliveroo has partnered with Klarna to give you a good experience when you want to shop. You can use Klarna to pay during the checkout process. There are three payment methods available:
- Pay Now: This option allows you to pay the full amount immediately at the time of checkout.
- Pay in 30: With this choice, you can pay the full order amount within 30 days.
- Pay in 3: This option lets you split the payment into three equal installments, spread over a 60-day period.
How Does it Work?
To use Klarna as your payment method on Deliveroo, follow these steps:
- Select your items and proceed to the checkout on Deliveroo.
- Choose Klarna as your payment method.
- You will be redirected to the Klarna website to enter your personal information and approve the payment.
- Once your payment is approved, your Deliveroo order will be processed, and you’ll receive your food.
Please keep in mind that certain restrictions apply when using Klarna on Deliveroo. These include:
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You must have a valid UK address.
- You should have a good credit history.
Deliveroo accepts Klarna as a payment method and also offers a range of other payment options, but all payments must be placed online via their website – they cannot place your order over the phone. Payment will be taken as soon as you place your order, and will appear on your bank statement.