Does Currys Accept Clearpay?
Currys also accepts Clearpay as a payment method. With Clearpay, you can make purchases over £35 both in Currys physical stores and online. There are no additional interest charges or fees associated with using Clearpay, and you have the option to divide your payments into 4 interest-free installments.
How Does it Work
To utilize Clearpay at Currys, you need to follow these steps:
- Browse the Currys website or app and add the desired items to your shopping cart.
- During the checkout process, choose Clearpay as your preferred payment method.
- If you don’t have a Clearpay account, you’ll need to create one; alternatively, log in if you already have an account.
- Provide your contact details and input your debit or credit card information within the Clearpay interface.
- Review the order details and confirm your purchase.
- A confirmation email from Clearpay will be sent to you, verifying your order.
- The initial payment using Clearpay will be due two weeks after the purchase.
- Subsequently, three additional payments will be scheduled every two weeks.
Take note that not all products available at Currys are eligible for payment using Clearpay. Clearpay’s website contains a list of items that are eligible for this payment method. Additionally, you must be at least 18 years old and possess a UK bank account to use Clearpay for transactions at Currys.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below