Does Argos Accept Clearpay?
At the time of processing your order, They will show you the available payment methods for your purchase. Argos has partnered with Clearpay to give you a good experience when you want to shop. You can use Clearpay to pay during the checkout process.
Argos stores accept most major payment methods including:
- For an online shop, Argos accepts Argos cards, Nectar, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express, One4All, PayPal, and Love2shop …
- For an in-store shop, Argos accepts Argos cards, Nectar, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, American Express, One4All, and Love2shop …
How Does it Work:
To send an e-Gift Card using Clearpay, follow these steps:
- Select the desired amount for the e-Gift Card and choose the recipient to whom you want to send it.
- Proceed to complete your order using Clearpay as your payment method.
- After successfully placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from Clearpay, confirming the details of your purchase.
- A second email containing the e-Gift Card will be sent to the recipient’s email address. This email will be sent by Prezzee, which is the selected gift card supplier for Clearpay.
Please note that the second email with the e-Gift Card will be sent separately from the order confirmation email and will be delivered to the recipient’s email address specified during the purchase process.
Argose, accept Clearpay as a payment method and also offers a range of other payment options, but all payments must be placed online via their website – they cannot place your order over the phone. Payment will be taken as soon as you place your order, and will appear on your bank statement.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below