In this information age, everything is delivered and received fast — be it financial transactions, information travel, or parcel movement. Parcel and logistics companies around the globe have made it very convenient to send and receive both letters and parcels in any part of the world. Out of these logistics companies, some companies like Doddle have grabbed the opportunities created by ecommerce. Now more people are shopping online and they either order home delivery or want to collect their goods from the nearest collection point.
Doddle is such technology-cum-logistic company that offers innovative solutions for both shoppers and businesses. Doddle was established in 2014 in the UK and now it is a multinational technology-cum-logistic company that operates in Americas, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Doddle has partnerships with some of the most renowned businesses like ASOS, Amazon, New Look, River Island, Missguided, USPS, and the like and process click and collect and returns of these brands via its physical locations across the country. At present, there are more than 400 Doddle locations across the UK.
How does it Work
If you shop from one of the Doddle associated businesses then during checking out, you will be provided an option of collecting your online shopping from your nearest Doddle location. As Doddle has more than 400 physical locations across the country so you can easily find the nearest Doddle location for collecting your online order.
The cost of delivery services will vary according to the business – some businesses may offer free click and collect delivery so you will need not pay at Doddle in such cases. Similarly, the collection timeframe is also defined by your shopping brand directly and Doddle has no role in this. Doddle offers three click and collect options for businesses. These are contactless click and collect, instant click and collect, and standard click and collect.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Click and Collect Order via Doddle
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and Doddle collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive as per your click and collect delivery slot of the brand.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen Doddle collection point to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email, proof of purchase, and a valid ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the Doddle collection points during business hours.
Benefits of Collecting Your Online Shopping via Doddle
Following are the benefits of collecting your online shopping via Doddle.
- Collect your order from your preferred location
- Hassle-free delivery
- Pay for your order online
To Wrap it Up
Click & Collect and other business solutions of Doddle provide the convenience of online shopping to shoppers while at the same time, these out-of-the-box logistics services of Doddle help online businesses to enhance their customer base.