How does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Decathlon and collect your goods from a nearby ASDA collection store then you have to visit its website decathlon.co.uk for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products physically from your preferred ASDA collection point.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit decathlon.co.uk for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery option has a further two sub-options.
- Select your order and choose click and collect option
- Choose your local store
- Complete your checkout process
- You will be notified by email when your order received to your nominated store
- Please bring your order number and photo proof of ID once you want to collect your order
Please note that you have 7 days to collect your standard C&C order and 2 days for Click & Collect 1 hour.
- Standard Click and Collect
If you select this delivery option, then your order will be ready for collection within 7 working days in your selected ASDA store.
- 1-Hour Click and Collect: In this click and collect delivery slot, your order will be ready for collection within one from your desired store.
Benefits of Using Decathlon Click and Collect Service:
Following are the benefits of using the Decathlon Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order from your preferred location
- Economical delivery
- Hassle-free delivery
- Pay for your order online
Over to You:
In this digital age, consumers are seeking comfort while doing shopping and Decathlon offers this comfort to their consumers via their economical and swift delivery options.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below