Decathlon S.A or popularly known as Decathlon is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world. It is a France-based retailer and operates nearly 1647 stores in 57 countries and regions of the world.
Decathlon was established in 1976 and in less than 50 years, it has expanded to almost 57 countries and regions of the world. The multinational sports retailers also operates in the UK and offers diverse products to its UK consumers like men and women apparel, footwear, kids’ clothing and footwear, accessories, sports products, and much more.
Decathlon offers several delivery options for delivering goods to their consumers’ doorstep or the consumers can collect their goods from a selected location via its click and collect service.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Decathlon and collect your goods from a nearby ASDA collection store then you have to visit its website https://www.decathlon.co.uk/ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products physically from your preferred ASDA collection point.
- Select and Order Your Products
Visit https://www.decathlon.co.uk/ for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired products and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery option has a further two sub-options.
- Standard Click and Collect: If you select this delivery option, then your order will be ready for collection within 7 working days in your selected ASDA store.
- 1-Hour Click and Collect: In this click and collect delivery slot, your order will be ready for collection within one from your desired store.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting any of the above click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection point, which can be any ASDA store in the United Kingdom as Decathlon has partnership with ASDA for its click and collect service.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Decathlon Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive as per your selected click and collect delivery option.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and photographic ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at any of the 600 ASDA stores during opening hours.
- If you didn’t collect your standard click and collect order within 10 days and 1-hour click and collect within 02 days, then your order will be cancelled and you will be refunded as per company’s policy.
Benefits of Using Decathlon Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Decathlon Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order from your preferred location
- Economical delivery
- Hassle-free delivery
- Pay for your order online
Over to You
In this digital age, consumers are seeking their comfort while doing shopping and Decathlon offers this comfort to their consumers via their economical and swift delivery options.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below