Meat is a major source of our daily protein requirements. Besides nutrition, meat is also a tasty food and therefore is a favorite of a majority of human beings. Food retailers like Cranstons have made the meat tastier.
Cranstons is a UK-based food retailer that specializes in meat recipes. Besides meat recipes, the retailer also sells fresh agricultural produce. The meat tradition of Cranstons goes back to Stanley Cranston back of 1914 and the retailer sells mouth-watering recipes like sausages, cure bacon, bake pies and prepare salads, sandwiches, and much more.
The food retailer offers several delivery options including the click and collect service. The click and collect service of Cranstons operates almost in every location of the UK.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Cranstons and collect your favorite food from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘www.cranstons.net’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food physically from your desired location.
- Select and Order Your Item (s)
Visit www.cranston.net and place your online order. After landing on its product page, select your desired item(s) and add them to your cart. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery slot is only available for orders exceeding 30 pounds. You have to select your desired time slot from the available time range. You will collect your food in the car parking of the retailer but if you have chosen in-store collection then you can collect your order from 05 to 06 pm on your desired day from the store’s counter.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection point, which can be any of the Cranstons restaurants in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Cranstons Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email and a text message (if you have given them your mobile number) containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need them to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected as per your chosen time slot.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification via email and text telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your food items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text.
- Finally, you can collect your goods from the Cranstons restaurant within working hours.
Benefits of Using Cranstons Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Cranstons Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby collection point
- Convenient Delivery
- Pay for your order online
Over to You
The swift and varied click and collect delivery time slots of Cranstons have made it a preferred food retailer across the UK.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below